Excellent site that searches best options for you

Thursday 19 May 2016

Aliens

My belief about this topic is somewhat different to others i think ...
I believe we are not alone most definitely but don't have the actual evidence or footage to prove that we are not alone ... I believe they live among us in plain sight ...
No not cloaked in a supernatural force field but as us, like us in human form ... We each have our opinions ... We believe what we see, can hear, can touch ...
Other than that newspapers and tv basically give us info that they want us to see or hear ...
All over the world sightings pop up daily ...
Some get leaked out others not ... We as human beings always have an answer to any alien footage or sightings due it making it easier for us to fathom and believe cause it has a scientific answer ...
I have had an encounter as a child growing up in a small farm dorpie ( town ) in komga ... Lay in bed heard a humming noise that increased and decreased as the lights flashed through the curtains onto my bed ...
We had a big avocado pear tree out back in the centre of the double plot yard that we had amongst the apple and grapefruit and orange trees we had ... I clearly was the only person that heard noise or saw the lights flashing in the house due to no one else waking up from the noise and flashing lights ...
The kitchen lights kept flashing after a while .. Heard cutlery being moved around and heard weird high pitched noises ... I eventually had the guts to lift the duvet from my head to see 3 little beings things creatures in the doorway of my room size of my hand at the time ...
Just standing there dead quiet ...
Then a loud noise came from the spaceship and they were gone and lights disappeared ... Next morning no one believed my story but the top of the avocado pear tree which was around 10m high was burnt black and leaves dead ...
So i tell you again i do believe in extraterrestrials and find them fascinating and wonder why the hell they would want to visit this planet of ours?
What could they actually think they can learn from us ...
I believe what happened actually did happen to me and that what i saw and heard was not some figment of my childhood imagination or not some helicopter hovering outside and rats standing in my bedroom doorway ...
But hey, believe what u want ...
I know what i know ...
Cause i was there and saw and heard it for myself ...

No comments:

Post a Comment